Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hi Scott,, I seen some discussion threads earlier talking about how to return a property back to HICV.

Hi Scott,, I seen some discussion threads earlier talking about how to return a property back to HICV. Do you know what the contact phone number or email was to inquire about that process? Are they still accepting back properties that are fully paid off including all maintenance fees. I have an even week with 133,000 points that is week 42 at East Billage in Orlando that I’m looking to give up ownership. Thanks, Ted H.

1 comment:

  1. Here's the response I received on this last time I asked from the community:

    "They will take back your unit if your mortgage is paid in full. this is something you cannot email them about, you must call in for this request. when you get an agent just make them aware you need resale information."

    ReplyDelete